References for Henry Ernest Dudeney
Version for printing
- Obituary in The Times [available on the Web]
- C J Bouwkamp, On Dudeney's puzzle 229 of blocks and squares, Nieuw Arch. Wisk. (4) 4 (3) (1986), 207-223.
- M Kobayashi, Kiyasu-Zen'iti and G Nakamura, A solution of Dudeney's round table problem for an even number of people, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 63 (1) (1993), 26-42.
- A Newing, The life and work of H E Dudeney, Mathematical Spectrum 21 (1988-89), 37-44.
- A Newing, Henry Ernest Dudeney Britain's greatest puzzlist, in R K Guy and R E Woodrow (eds), The Lighter Side of Mathematics (Washington, 1994), 294-301.
JOC/EFR October 2003
The URL of this page is: