References for J A Green
Version for printing
- An interview, Bull. Internat. Center for Mathematics (June 1998), 5-7.
- Citation for James Alexander Green, Bull. London Math. Soc. 16 (6) (1984), 655-656.
- Prizewinners : Citation for James Alexander Green, Bull. London Math. Soc. 34 (5) (2002), 633-640.
- Sandy Green: Mathematician who worked at Bletchley before becoming a leading figure in the discipline of representation theory, The Independent (Thursday, 24 July 2014).
- Sandy Green, Autobiography for the Royal Society (August 2004).
JOC/EFR November 2014
The URL of this page is: